Seiko Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph SSC813
– Design inspired by Seiko’s first precision chronographs, developed for international sporting competitions in 1964.
– Powered by light energy – no battery change required. 6-month power reserve once fully charged.
– Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function.
– Beige LumiBrite hands and markers.
– Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
– Black tachymeter bezel.