ORIS Aquis Date Calibre 400 41.5mm Gold Touch Blue Rubber
Aquis Date Calibre 400 – 41.5mm
The Aquis Date Calibre 400 41.5 mm, our hugely wearable diver’s watch, returns with two new executions enriched with a touch of solid gold. Both the forest green and deep blue versions have an 18-carat gold finish to the outer edge of their uni-directional rotating bezels, and gold-coloured hands and indexes. Even the minutes scale on the green or blue ceramic bezel is golden, completing the balanced, coherent look of the design. Patented Quick Strap Change system, with no tool required. All this wraps our game- changing Calibre 400 automatic, which provides the watch with elevated levels of anti-magnetism, a five-day power reserve and 10-year recommended service intervals. As with all Calibre 400 Series watches, both pieces are warrantied for 10 years when registered with MyOris.
Oris Calibre 400 Series sets the new standard in automatic mechanical watchmaking. Conceived entirely in-house by the independent Swiss watch company’s skilled engineers, it offers elevated levels of antimagnetism and a five-day power reserve, and comes with a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.
• Top glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
• Case back Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
• Stainless steel screw-in security crown
• Accuracy -3/+5 seconds a day (within COSC tolerances)
• Extra features Highly anti-magnetic
• Winding Automatic
• Power reserve 120 hours
• Vibrations 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
• Jewels 21
• Luminous material Super-LumiNova®
• Indices Applied