Time Out Schedule
Friday, October 14
- Noon Show begins. Gift bags for the first 50 guests
- 2:00 – 3:00 Meet the horologist. George Thomas will tell you everything you wanted to know about your watch movement or about historical watch movements, for that matter.
- 6:00 – 8:00 Watch networking with Fall libations and hors d’oeuvres
Saturday, October 15
- 10:00 – 11:00 Kenneth R. Insley, G.G, Graduate Gemologist, Gemological Institute of America, Independent Appraiser will explain how the fair market and insurance value of your watch are determined.
- 11:00 – 12:00 Meet Neil Lipper, Montegrappa Pens, and learn about the world of fountain pens.
- 1:00 – 2:00 Watch ‘N Style: Match your watch with clothing/accessories contest, Robert Haywood, Ph.D., will judge. The winner will get a free watch from Frederique Constant, a Vintage Rally Healey GMT, a retail value of $2295!
- 2:00 – 3:00 Ask what’s involved in designing a new watch? With Hartwig Balke, Towson Watch Company.
- 5:00 Time Out concludes.
Door Prize Drawings
October 14: 1:45 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
October 15: noon, 2:00 p.m., 4:45 p.m.
You can get yourself a Mule … the pen, a copper cup (with pen or as door prize), and we’ll fill it with something appropriate!.
First Prize for Watch’n Style Watch Matching Contest
Win a Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey GMT, a retail value of $2295. First prize for our Watch’n Style event.
Second prize: Designer socks from Italy courtesy of Gian Marco Menswear!
Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium Chronograph, watch winder, pens, copper mugs, shoe polishing kits, watch hats, Zannetti sweatshirt, and many more items. Six different drawing times throughout the event.
Exotic Autos on display, courtesy of