Terms and Conditions
We have made every effort to ensure that product descriptions are accurate and that products listed are in stock or available as described. In case of an error or discrepancy in information provided in this site, we reserve the right to correct the information prior to processing any order. In such cases we will contact the customer to resolve any issues prior to fulfilling the order.
We usually ship within 24 hours of receipt of order for in-stock items. Purchases of $100 or more qualify for free shipping. Purchases of under $100 will incur a $7 shipping charge.
We ship USPS only. Expect 3-7 business days for delivery. First or Second Day Express Mail shipping is available for a flat charge of $35 for shipping and handling.
Currently, online purchases are shipped only to the Continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii. Phone orders to be shipped to other countries are handled on a case-by-case basis.
You have 3 days from receipt of your order to decide if you wish to keep it or not. If you wish to make a return or exchange, you must notify us during the 3-day period and obtain a Return Authorization Number. Items must be returned within 10 days of issuance of an RA number.
Returns and Exchanges are Subject to the Following Conditions:
- In order to be returned, any jewelry item or watch must be in completely original condition without wear marks, scratches, or other signs of use. All packaging, instruction manuals, hang tags and other included items must be returned in original condition as well. This policy will be strictly enforced.
- Estate or Consignment sales are final and are not subject to returns or refunds. You will be notified at the time of sale that an item is Estate or Consignment and this will be annotated on the receipt.
- Special Order items are generally not refundable or exchangeable except under special conditions. If your receipt is marked Special Order the item will not be refundable unless a written notation on the receipt by Little Treasury Jewelers at the time of sale indicates to the contrary.
- Special Order or Custom Design deposits are not refundable.
- Custom made items or items that have been altered by us for the customer in any way are not returnable. This includes resized rings, engraved items, resized watches, or any other modified item that we do not stock.
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online from us you must first call and receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. The RA number must appear prominently on the outside of the package or else it will be returned to you unopened. Securely wrap any item being shipped to us and insure for the full retail value. Be sure to include all tags, wrapping, paperwork, boxes, etc. that were supplied with the item when you received it. Returned items will be inspected for wear or damage before any refund or credit is issued. Only items in perfect condition will be refunded.or returned for credit.