G-Shock Limited Edition GMWB5000TCF-2
This is new variations on the full-metal GMWB5000 that incorporate titanium material into their square-face design, which inherits plenty of the DNA of the original G-SHOCK DW5000C.
The case, band, bezel, and back cover of this new model is made of lightweight, easy-on-the-wrist titanium. Titanium is notorious as being a material that is difficult to work with, and its application in this model represents a significant achievement. The surface of the metal is finished with a diamond like carbon (DLC) coating that protects it against scratching and other damage.
The GMWB5000TCF model with titanium case, bezel, band, and back, which is laser engraved with a distinctive camouflage pattern. After a DLC coating is applied to the case and band, the gradations of the camouflage pattern are created by using dot patterns of three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
– Shock Resistant
– LED backlight (Super illuminator)
– Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration
– Time calibration signal reception
– Mobile link Bluetooth
– World Time
– 1/100-second stopwatch
– Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown timer.
– Low battery alert + Power saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
– Full auto-calendar year (to year 2099)
– Button operation tone on/off
– Date display (day / month display swapping) Day display (Days of the week selectable in six languages)
– Accuracy: +- 15 seconds per month
– Module 3459