G-Shock Analog Digital Rui Hachimura GM110RH-1A
Introducing the second Rui Hachimura signature G-SHOCK.
Bound into the future of tough, rugged watches with this signature timepiece inspired by professional basketball player Rui Hachimura. Breaking new ground in watch design with a metal forged bezel, this watch introduces a distinctive color palette to the base model — the metal-clad GM110 analog-digital combination — for a truly original timepiece.
The design begins with the case, metal band loop, and buckle ion-plated in lustrous copper, and then adds yellow, green, and red, the national colors of Hachimura’s ancestral home of Benin, to the hands, dial and cloth band loops.
Switch between watchbands — classic black to make the copper case really pop, or the truly special kente-cloth* motif. Hachimura’s personal logo, which combines the Japanese character for 8 (八) and a Japanese sword, is engraved on the metal band loop and the back of the watch case.
*Kente-cloth: Kente are specially woven festive ritual cloths used in West Africa. Adorned with traditional proverbs and sayings, kente patterns boast a long cultural history.
– Accompanied attached band
– Resin Band
– Magnetic Resistance
– Shock Resistance
– Mineral Glass
– Rose gold ion plated bezel
– LED light (Super illuminator)
– World Time
– 31 time zones (48 cities + Coordinated Universal Time), daylight saving on / off, Home city / world time city swapping
– 1/100 second stopwatch
– Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st – 2nd place times
– Countdown timer
– Measuring unit: 1 second
– Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1 minute increments and 1 hour increments)
– 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
– Hourly time signal
– Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
– 12/24-hour format
– Button operation tone on/off
– Regular timekeeping
– Accuracy: +_15 seconds per month
– Approx. Battery life: 3 years on SR927Wx2
– Total weight: 101g